At Be Evolution Hot Yoga, we believe it is our duty, when we are able, to offer support to those who can use it. In this spirit, we offer the Community Classes and the 30-Day Charity Challenge. Details below
Ongoing Community Classes
This class is free of charge! In lieu of charging for class, we offer the option to make a donation of any amount which goes to a variety of charitable organizations. Come early, this class fills up! We do offer the first 30 days of unlimited classes at our studio for only $35, so we recommend that new students take advantage of that very reasonable offer since this class can get very full (and very hot with so many bodies in the room) and is intended for students who are finding it difficult to pay for classes at the studio. Please check the calendar on our schedule page to see when this class is offered.
30-Day Charity Challenge
- Select a charity or non-profit organization that you would like to support financially so that they may flourish in their mission
- Ask everyone you can think of to make a monetary pledge of any amount that they would be willing to donate if you complete your 30-Day Charity Challenge
- Complete 30 Yoga classes in 30 days
- Upon completion of 30 classes in 30 days, you collect the funds that have been pledged by your associates, make your donation, and receive a free one-month pass to Be Evolution Hot Yoga
- Enjoy the fruits of 30 consecutive days of committed yoga practice and the wonderful feeling of having dedicated yourself to your heath and helping others!
These are some of the charities that the studio supports and have been supported by people who have finished their 30-Day Charity Challenges.
- Ananda Ashram – http://anandaashram.org/
- Free the Slaves – http://www.freetheslaves.net/
- Doctors Without Borders – http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
- Toni’s Kitchen – http://www.toniskitchen.org/
- Tumor Humor – http://www.tumorhumor.org/
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Essex County – http://ihnessexnj.org/